As a Photo Assistant, you will work with our Photographer to handle all related needs for client and internal shoots, maintain gear and
equipment and see to the day to day organization of the photo department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist on photography shoots in studio and on location
• Assist in location scouting and pre-production tasks
• Organize and catalog photo assets and manage and maintain the studio’s photo and video equipment
• Source reference imagery for production and creative teams
• Step in on additional day-to-day assignments as they arise
• Knowledge of Canon still cameras and lenses
• Fully competent with Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, & Lightroom, and
/>• Solid understanding of studio and location lighting and gear both strobe and continuous
• Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
• Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
• Extremely reliable and a strong work ethic
• Experience with photography equipment
• Working knowledge of lighting techniques
• Posses a positive demeanor and have good verbal and written
• Ability to lift +/- 40 pounds on a regular basis.
• Familiarity shooting with RED video cameras
• Familiarity shooting with Phase One Digital backs
• Film crew experience
• Knowledge of live and VO audio recording
• Experience with Adobe Premiere, post-production, asset management, server organization.